How Well Do You Know Your Data?
Consistency in master data management strategy is at the forefront of a businesses success. Reporting standardization and regulatory compliance have prompted companies to explore Master Data Management Strategy solutions. Disparate systems in your environment have different names, thus you will get a variety of results when you’re looking for the same thing. Even though you may have a workaround now, over time this won’t stick and will result in lost business opportunities. Data isn’t just a nice to have in business anymore, it’s your competitive advantage.
Improve the Consistency and Accuracy of your Data
To circumvent data inconsistencies you need to identify a single version of truth in your data. The unified source of data will allow you to ask questions and have confidence in the answers your queries provide. Through Master Data Management you can have a single view of customers, products, suppliers, inventory, employees and any other variables that are important to you.
Master Data Management Strategy Consulting by WCI:
Our process includes:
- Understanding the goals of your business and how an MDM strategy can fulfill them
- Identifying the critical master data
- Determining how data is organized and stored
- Identifying owners of data
- Evaluating whether a single domain or multi-domain is best
- Determining whether the Master Data Management strategy implementation is operation, enterprise or analytics
- Developing the master data model
- Identifying every task that needs to have gone through a well-developed governance program
- Ensuring quality control
When it comes to creating a Master Data Management strategy for an enterprise or any business environment it can get complicated quick. To ensure the integrity of your data you can depend on the years of experience that WCI Consulting brings to the table. Reach out to us in the form below to get a 1/2 day data discovery session with a senior architect.
Fill out the brief form below and we’ll be in touch.
Please note that we do not accept yahoo, gmail or hotmail email addresses.