Microsoft Azure Consulting Services
Microsoft Azure, along with Amazon Web Services (AWS), is one of the top providers of Infrastructure as Services (IaaS), also known as “the Cloud”.
Expert Azure Help (100% USA Based)
WCI Consulting will work with you to you achieve your Azure goals.
Which one are you?
- Debating if your business should move your data to the cloud and want expert guidance
- Already know you want to migrate to (or integrate) Azure and need a blueprint and help getting there
- Already working with Azure and need strategic help
No matter which one best describes you, WCI’s Azure experts are ready to help.
Azure Services From WCI Include:
- Azure Cloud Migration
- Big Data on Azure
- Azure Analytics Services & Consulting
- Azure Data Warehousing
- Azure Data Lake Consulting & Development
- Azure Cloud Data Management
- Custom Development
- Data Management Consulting
- Enterprise Data Strategy
- Master Data Management (MDM) Consulting
- Business Intelligence Consulting
- Cloud Services
- Determining whether your data should be moved to the cloud
- Designing the architecture and blueprints for how to move your data into the Azure environment
- Deploying and integrating systems with Azure
- Managing the Microsoft Azure cloud environment so that you can leverage the unique strengths that Azure has to offer
- Ensuring success by managing post-project Azure support and training
- Creating a disaster recovery plan so you can rest assured that your data will be safe
Helping you grow through Microsoft Azure.
As an experienced Azure consultant and developer, WCI offers specialized Azure consulting services and has a team of experts ready to help.
Microsoft Azure Consulting FAQs
Are your Azure services 100% US-based?
Yes. All of WCI’s experts are based in the United States, including our Azure experts.
Do you provide Azure development services (in addition to consulting)?
Yes, we have a team of expert Azure developers ready to help with everything from migrating to the Azure cloud to getting that data into the hands of users.
What Azure services do you provide?