Azure Big Data Consultants
Accelerate data-driven innovation through Azure Big Data Solutions
WCI Azure Data Big Data Partnerships
Microsoft Azure is a cloud platform providing a broad range of secure, cost-effective, high-performance cloud services that help you collect, store, process, and analyze Big Data workloads.
With Azure big data consulting services from WCI, you have access to tools that can help you use your data to improve your customer experience, drive new business insights, and increase operational efficiency.
Azure’s big data solutions support distributed processing frameworks and architecture, predictive analytics, machine learning, real-time analytics, and petabyte-scale data warehouses. And, unlike on-premise approaches, there’s no need to procure, deploy, and manage hardware. Organizations that are looking to get more out of their data practice can rely on WCI as their trusted Azure Big Data advisors.
Azure Big Data Analytics Services
Turn your organization’s data into valuable information with Microsoft Azure. You can transform archived, current, or future application data into an asset to help your business. Azure Big Data solutions provide tools that let your teams be more productive, so it’s easier to try new things and roll-out projects sooner.
✓ Trusted & Secure
Azure policies, processes, and controls are:
- Designed with a security-in-layers approach
- Capable of complying with more than 20 regulations
- Continuously audited
✓ Broad & Deep Capabilities
- Over 50 services to pick from
- Compatible with 6 relational DB engines and NoSQL
- Support any workload, regardless of scale
How It Works
Microsoft describes Azure’s big data services this way: “Azure includes many services that can be used in a big data architecture. They fall roughly into two categories:
- Managed services, including Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Event Hub, Azure IoT Hub, and Azure Data Factory.
- Open-source technologies based on the Apache Hadoop platform, including HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig, Spark, Storm, Oozie, Sqoop, and Kafka. These technologies are available on Azure in the Azure HDInsight service.
These options are not mutually exclusive, and many solutions combine open-source technologies with Azure services.”
Helping you grow with big data on Microsoft Azure.
As an experienced Azure consultant and developer, WCI provides specialized Azure big data services and has a team of experts ready to help. By outsourcing your big data needs to us, we can save you valuable time and put in place the tools and programs you need to become more visible, gather better data, and improve overall efficiencies and stability. No more headaches or lengthy phone calls on hold with support teams.