AWS Data Analytics Platform
Use the AWS cloud as your data analytics & visualization platform
by receiving guidance based on our years of cloud solutions experience.
AWS Data Analytics Platform Advantages
Replace high-cost database management systems, bulky reporting software, and ETLs with the AWS cloud.
Businesses are choosing to migrate to Amazon Web Services’ Data Analytics Platform to save frustration, money, and time – all while modernizing their business intelligence and updating their legacy data warehouses.
When migrating to AWS, organizations like yours get a powerful ecosystem (such as Amazon Kinesis data analytics) to ensure your success. But cloud data analytics can be complicated to set up, so you want to make sure you’ve chosen the right cloud provider for your specific needs.
WCI guides your journey into AWS cloud adoption and helps you get rid of those burdensome licensing relationships.
Why move your data analysis workloads to AWS?
Amazon is known for enabling rapid scalability, a secure infrastructure, and the robust ability to process big data of any type. That means you get an impressive competitive advantage. AWS cloud analytics:
- Endlessly Scalable: Quick provisioning and on-demand scaling.
- Transform Databases: Quickly, efficiently, and affordably load data into a traditional DBMS, NoSQL database, or AWS’ native data warehouse service (Amazon Redshift), and transform it into powerful cloud data analytics workhorse.
- Save Money: Reduce TCO with pay-as-you-go pricing and minimize significant upfront investments in hardware.
- Flexible, helping your organization become more agile.
- Integration: Integrate with data visualization and BI platforms like Tableau, Qlik, and Power BI, which can be used to create fast easy, interactive, and shareable visual analytics.
Start with a Free On-site Discovery Session — Meet with a senior solutions architect to tell us more about your data challenges and goals.
Next, we Review the Proposed Solutions — After the session, we’ll summarize, evaluate, and provide a list of data management solutions and project outline.
After that, we start the Solution Development Process — After the agreement is signed, WCI and your team will work together to develop the right solution that meets your project goals.
Lastly, we move into Training and Support — This is a key stage of our solution. Training you and your team will help ensure the technology is adopted into your workflow.
Other AWS Consulting Services from WCI:
Other AWS Consulting Services from WCI:
- AWS Cloud Migration
- Big Data on AWS
- Data Analytics Platform on AWS
- AWS Data Warehousing
- AWS Data Lake Consult/Development
- AWS Data Management Services
- Determining the business case for moving to AWS
- Designing the plan and roadmap to get your data into the cloud
- Deploying/integrating systems with AWS
- Managing complex initiatives designed for AWS
- Ensuring success by managing post-project support and training for AWS
- AWS Immersion Day Workshop
- Data Strategy & Enterprise Data Strategy
- Data Visualization
- Business Intelligence (BI) Consulting& Enterprise BI
- Custom Development
- Data Cleansing
- Data Integration Services
- Master Data Management (MDM) Consulting
AWS Data Analytics FAQs
Can I integrate other apps that our company uses into AWS for data analysis?
Absolutely. Harmonizing data from numerous sources produces greater value over time.
What is the AWS Data Analytics Platform?
A suite of tools used in concert to deliver meaningful data to your users.
Why should I move my data analysis workloads to AWS?
AWS offers a secure infrastructure, rapid scalability, and the ability to process enormous volumes of data of any type, giving you an impressive competitive advantage in your market. Other benefits include:
- Becoming more agile.
- The ability to quickly scale and provision the resources you need on-demand.
- Quickly, efficiently, and affordably loading your data into a traditional DBMS, NoSQL database, or AWS’ native data warehouse service Amazon Redshift, and transforming it into an analytics-ready state.
- Reducing TCO with pay-as-you-go pricing and minimizing significant upfront investments in hardware.
- Easy integrations with data visualizationand BI platforms like Tableau, Qlik, and Power BI, which can be utilized to create fast, interactive, easy and shareable visual analytics.
Platform Case Studies
A Promotions Marketing Fulfillment Specialist
The client A promotions marketing company that provides reward…
Creating a BI Strategy for An Emergency Healthcare Company
Amalgamating Disparate Systems and Creating a Long-Term BI Strategy…
Direct Response Advertising Data Management Platform for Diray Media
Integrating Media Analytics & Reporting For Direct Response Campaigns…
Integrated Analytics Platform for Orby TV
Leveraging Amazon’s AWS Cloud to Create an Integrated Analytics…
Get AWS Cloud Analytics Help
As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, WCI offers specialized Amazon cloud analytics services. Whether you’re looking for AWS big data analytics, AWS data lake analytics, or aren’t sure… our experts are ready to save you frustration and money.