WCI’s DBAs have years of technical expertise and experience in all aspects of Microsoft SQL Server. Along with core database administration, WCI’s Microsoft SQL teams have extensive knowledge in virtualization, disaster recovery, and high availability solutions.
SQL consulting from WCI includes:
WCI’s Microsoft SQL Server teams have extensive knowledge in all aspects of monitoring, replication, tuning, upgrading, migrating, auditing, reporting, cloud, and high availability solutions. Our services, which are optimized for on premise, private cloud, and Microsoft Azure-based environments, ensure the speed, security, and road map of your systems and your data. Our services include:
- Microsoft SQL Server database installation, configuration, and setup (2000, 2005, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014)
- Data modeling, database design, and audits
- Performance tuning, capacity planning, T-SQL coding, and optimization
- High availability/Disaster recovery (Clustering, Log Shipping, Mirroring)
- Upgrades, migrations, replication
- Integration Services (SSIS) and general ETL development
- Business Intelligence: SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Cloud migration
Need help with SQL?
WCI offers specialized SQL consulting services and has a team of experts ready to help.Let’s Chat