Experienced SQL Server Consultants
WCI’s database administrators (DBAs) have years of technical expertise and experience in all aspects of Microsoft SQL Server. Along with core database administration, WCI’s Microsoft SQL teams have extensive knowledge in virtualization, disaster recovery, and high availability solutions.
WCI’s Microsoft SQL Server teams have extensive knowledge in all aspects of monitoring, replication, tuning, upgrading, migrating, auditing, reporting, cloud, and high-availability solutions. Our service ensures speed, security, and provides a road map of your systems and data.
They’re optimized for on-premise, private cloud, and Microsoft Azure-based environments.
SQL Server Consulting & Database Services from WCI Include:
Our SQL Server consulting and database services include:
- Microsoft SQL Server database installation, configuration, and setup (2000, 2005, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014)
- Data modeling, database design, and audits
- Performance tuning, capacity planning, T-SQL coding, and optimization
- High availability/Disaster recovery: clustering, log shipping, mirroring
- Upgrades, migrations, replication
- Integration Services (SSIS)
- General ETL development
- Business Intelligence: SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Cloud migration
Need help with SQL Server?
WCI offers specialized SQL consulting services and has a team of experts ready to help.Let’s Chat