BI Audit: Data Analytics & Data Systems Review
WCI’s BI audit and data systems review is advantageous if you need to understand the inefficiencies of your business intelligence and data installations. In the business intelligence (BI) audit, clients will receive the experience and knowledge of WCI’s exposure to multiple platforms and client environments. Through this data management and BI audit, you can gain assurance that you are:
- Getting the most out of your deployments
- Are following best practices
- Ensuring efficiency across all systems
- Avoiding potentially impactful outages
What To Expect in the Business Intelligence Audit and Data Systems Review
WCI’s business intelligence auditors will come onsite to complete a thorough run-through of the existing business intelligence and data management systems. At the same time, WCI will advise clients on new features/products, and how these solutions should fit into their short-, mid-, and long-term deployment plans. Data analytics and objectives from the audit are meant to verify the use of best practices in the data management and BI environment. They also provide executives and management with an independent assessment of the BI and data warehousing infrastructure (and its maintenance). During the review, findings will be documented and our recommendations presented. It will also include a suggested approach to improve existing systems and recommendations on possible future data endeavors.
Business Intelligence Audit & Data Management Audit Report
Clients will receive a written summary of recommendations including immediate and future next steps.
Areas / Processes Assessed
Some of the elements that will be audited by WCI Data Solutions:
- Project making
- Change Management
- BI Architecture (e.g. data sources and flows)
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Quality of data (Master Data Management)
- Data models
- Accuracy of reporting and analysis
- Server Review (RAM/Disk/OS/Page Files)
- Security Model
- Report Instance Review
- Backup Strategy Review
- Promotion and Lifecycle Process Review
- Administration and End User Training Review
- Dashboard Strategy
Criteria for Assessment
Areas/processes will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Responsiveness and Compliance
- Security (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability)
Fill out the brief form below and we’ll be in touch.
Please note that we do not accept yahoo, gmail or hotmail email addresses.