SAP Data Services Tutorial – Creating a Job in SAP Data Services
Watch the video to discover how to create a job and execute that job in SAP Data Services.
View the video to learn about creating a job in SAP Data Services:
- The steps involved in creating a new job
- The difference between a batch job and a real time job
- How to create a work flow or a data flow
- Tips for naming conventions for data flows
- How to use a flat file as a source
- The functionality of a query transform and how to use it
- How to create a template table
- How to select and write to a target
- How to navigate the execution properties
- How to run the job and check for success
To learn more about data management with SAP check out our other Data Services tutorials! And if you have any questions or need information about how we can help with your next data project, contact us today.