R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear) modeling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible. The S language is often the vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route to participation in that activity.
One of R’s strengths is the ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols and formulae where needed.
Get Started or Ask Questions
About Our R Consulting Services.
Our goal for data management is to ensure decision makers have accurate and relevant information to make fact-based decisisons.
Our goal for data management consulting is to ensure decision makers have accurate and relevant information to make fact-based decisions.
Our goal for data management consulting is to ensure decision makers have accurate and relavant information to make fact based decisions.
R consulting services from WCI Data Solutions
R is an integrated suite of software facilities for data manipulation, calculation and graphical display. It includes:
- an effective data handling and storage facility,
- a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, in particular matrices,
- a large, coherent, integrated collection of intermediate tools for data analysis,
- graphical facilities for data analysis and display either on-screen or on hardcopy, and
- a well-developed, simple and effective programming language which includes conditionals, loops, user-defined recursive functions and input and output facilities.
Platform Case Studies
A Century-Old Investment Management Firm
WCI provided this client with a cost-effective solution to…
A Guide to Widgets for SAP Business Objects
SAP Business Objects Widgets Guide In this webinar we…
Need help with R?
WCI offers specialized R consulting services and has a team of experts ready to help.