Take Control of Your Manufacturing Data
Manufacturing has changed rapidly in the last decade. With newer, more efficient technologies designed to handle larger data comes a whole new set of obstacles to overcome.
Unfortunately, increased information doesn’t mean increased insight and lower costs right away.
Knowing how to build the right data structure and properly combine all of the separate systems (i.e ERP, CRM, HCM and others) to run your manufacturing business is the first step in getting you on the right path to better decision making.
This is your opportunity not only to get more data, but to also make sense of the data.
Manufacturing Analytics Leads to Leaner Operations and Smarter Decisions
“We chose WCI to extract and map data for our company because they’ve been around for a while and have a good reputation. They know technology and the business. They speak our language and engage well with ERP system owners.” – VP of IT, Manufacturing Company
Globalization has introduced a way for manufacturers to reduce costs due to a varied pool of suppliers and customers, but the logistics of keeping track of all the data in various locations and currencies adds to the complexity. Making sense of the data through manufacturing analytics will yield to cost reduction and increased revenue. WCI Data Solutions has been working with business intelligence strategy and data warehousing since 1998, so you can rest assured that we know how to properly roadmap and strategize in ways that are consistent with your business goals. Most importantly, since WCI deals with a number of different tool sets (including platforms), we guarantee not to provide a one-for-all solution, but one that’s tailored to work best for your manufacturing business.
Manufacturing Analytics Consulting from WCI Data Solutions
WCI works with manufacturing organizations (like yours) to reduce ineffective systems and help you structure your data analytics plans. We’re experts in the enterprise BI space and know that manufacturing business intelligence and data warehousing will help your business with:
- Data Organization: Track global suppliers, customers and inventories
- Cost Reduction: Track materials cost and identify opportunities for lowering costs
- Trend Forecasting: Discover new revenue opportunities
- Improve After Sales Services: To stay competitive we’ve seen a rise in manufacturers offering installation help, maintenance, repairs and extended warranties
- Improved Supplier Relations: Optimize the supply chain costs by monitoring materials in real time
- Increased Effectiveness: Determine which processes are cost effective and which ones are inefficient
- Consolidating information: Improve standardization by having access to all of the information when it is needed and in one place
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance: Be able to identify problem areas when it comes to compliance to nullify possible complications
Discover how we created a data warehouse and combined 42 different ERP systems for a worldwide leader in the fluid motions manufacturing industry. Read the Case Study
With insight into your business through data analytics, you can determine what is the most profitable route to take when it comes to manufacturing. After the big data push to get as much data from your operations as possible, your company can stay ahead of the competition by making sense of everything you’ve captured.
Don’t get caught behind while your competitors navigate data analytics for manufacturing with ease!
One of the biggest flaws in manufacturing business intelligence is the use of a poorly-developed BI strategy. Merely having access to a few dashboards that display some data isn’t going to give you true insight. A proper roadmap with key performance indicators (KPIs) that are relevant and focused on the manufacturing industry will ensure that you’re keeping tabs on all of the right information.
Contact us today to book a discovery session to discuss your manufacturing analytics goals.