Big Data and Cloudera
By being the largest contributor to the open source Apache Hadoop ecosystem Cloudera has established themselves as an innovator and a leader in big data analytics. Through the Enterprise Data Hub platform businesses can store data, process it and analyze massive enterprise data in a flexible and efficient manner.
Cloudera's affordable platform allows your to:
Planning to leverage Cloudera open source Hadoop distribution to power your search and big data platform? We can help you strategize, design, implement, and support your Cloudera architecture for optimized performance and ROI while lowering risks.
A snapshot at our Cloudera consulting and implementation services:
- Assessments - conduct comprehensive big data assessments to evaluate your data architecture and provide recommendations for improvements
- Strategy - develop big data strategies to use the open source Cloudera CDH for building powerful big data applications
- Design and implementation - custom big data architectures using the Cloudera CDH ecosystem, including the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) & MapReduce, Apache Spark (in-memory machine learning and stream processing), HBase (online NoSQL), Kafka, and Cloudera Search (Solr and Solr Cloud)
- Data enrichment - structured and unstructured data for better search relevancy and analytics using Search Technologies' Aspire for Cloudera CDH or other content processing software
- 24x7 support - for your Cloudera-based application through managed services and regular enhancements
- Cloud deployment - on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or other environments
Business data is constantly growing in volume, size and complexity. With the addition of more information, businesses are struggling with how to process and interpret mass amounts of data without slowing down operations. As a result, Hadoop implementation is on the rise.
Whether the issue is with big data or large quantities of data, Hadoop helps to store, process and analyze massive amounts of data, as well as using predictive modeling to analyze and interpret customer behavior.
WCI's areas of expertise with Hadoop consulting involves strategy, development, integration and optimization. We understand that each business is unique and provide strategic guidance based on individual goals in the area of big data management.
Reach out to WCI Consulting today to discuss:
- Practical uses of Hadoop
- Determining where Hadoop fits in with existing data architecture?
- Helping your organization find out where to start
- Finding out how to show value quickly with Hadoop
- Discussing with your business on what Hadoop really does
- Determining if your organization has big data or a lot of data and how to proceed with Hadoop based on your needs and goals
- How would your business benefit from using Hadoop?
- Find out if your organization is a good fit if you have structured data
- Can a business start small with Hadoop?
Not Sure if Hadoop is Right for You?
Predictive analytics are great, so is machine learning, but what if your business isn't ready yet? Contact us and we'll get the discussion rolling on if Hadoop still has a place in your current or long term strategy.
Hadoop Consulting from WCI
or fill out the form below to learn how we can discuss implementing Hadoop in your organization. We've been in business since 1998 and have seen all sorts of different environments in a variety of industries and by being vendor agnostic when it comes to solutions, we guarantee to have the focus be on your business goals.