Gain Insight from Big Data on Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services provides a broad platform of secure, cost-effective, high-performance cloud services that help you collect, store, process, and analyze Big Data workloads. With AWS, you have access to tools that can help you use your data to improve your customer experience, drive new business insights, and increase operational efficiency. AWS Big Data solutions support distributed processing frameworks, predictive analytics and machine learning, real-time analytics, and petabyte-scale data warehouses. And, unlike on-premises approaches, there’s no need to procure, deploy, and manage hardware. Organizations who are looking to get more out of their data practice can rely on AWS and WCI as their trusted Big Data advisors.
Why Choose AWS for Big Data?
AWS policies, processes, and controls are:
- Designed with a security-in-layers approach
- Capable of complying with more than 20 regulations
- Continuously audited
- No hardware procurement/deployment
- Easily transfer your data
- Training and tutorials available
- Over 50 services to pick from
- Compatible with 6 relational DB engines and NoSQL
- Support any workload, regardless of scale
Big Data on AWS
Turn your organization’s data into valuable information with Amazon Web Services. You can transform archived, current, or future application data into an asset to help your business. AWS provides Big Data tools that let your teams be more productive, so it’s easier to try new things, and roll out projects sooner.