AWS Data Analytics Platform Advantages
Businesses are rapidly abandoning their high-cost database management systems, ETLs, or other bulky reporting software.
Instead, they are choosing to migrate to Amazon Web Services’ Data Analytics Platform to modernize their business intelligence and update their legacy data warehouses.
By migrating to AWS, organizations like yours benefit from a broad and rich ecosystem, including a powerful set of services to ensure your success (including Amazon Kinesis data analytics).
Why move your Data Analysis workloads to AWS?
AWS’s secure infrastructure, rapid scalability, the ability to process enormous volumes of data of any type, can give you an impressive competitive advantage in your market.
- Become more agile.
- Quickly provision and scale the resources you need on-demand.
- Quickly, efficiently, and affordably load data into a traditional DBMS, NoSQL database, or AWS’ native data warehouse service Amazon Redshift, and transform it into an analytics-ready state.
- Reduce TCO with pay-as-you-go pricing and minimize significant upfront investments in hardware.
- Integrate with data visualization and BI platforms like Tableau, Qlik, and Power BI, which can be used to create fast easy, interactive, and shareable visual analytics.
Other AWS Consulting Services from WCI:
- Cloud Migration to AWS
- Data Warehousing on AWS
- Big Data on AWS
- Data Strategy & Data Management Consulting Services
- Business Intelligence Consulting
- Enterprise Business Intelligence
- Custom Development
- Data Cleansing
- Data Management Consulting
- Data Integration Services
- Enterprise Data Strategy
- Master Data Management (MDM) Consulting
- Support & Training
WCI enables customers to not only start their journey into AWS cloud adoption but also guide them down the path of exiting those burdensome licensing relationships.
Need help with AWS Data Analytics Platform?
As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, WCI offers specialized Amazon AWS consulting services and has a team of experts ready to help.