AWS Data Analytics Platform Advantages
Replace high-cost database management systems, bulky reporting software, and ETLs with the AWS cloud.
Businesses are choosing to migrate to Amazon Web Services’ Data Analytics Platform to save frustration, money, and time – all while modernizing their business intelligence and updating their legacy data warehouses.
When migrating to AWS, organizations like yours get a powerful ecosystem (such as Amazon Kinesis data analytics) to ensure your success. But cloud data analytics can be complicated to set up, so you want to make sure you’ve chosen the right cloud provider for your specific needs.
Why move your data analysis workloads to AWS?
Amazon is known for enabling rapid scalability, a secure infrastructure, and the robust ability to process big data of any type. That means you get an impressive competitive advantage. AWS cloud analytics:
- Endlessly Scalable: Quick provisioning and on-demand scaling.
- Transform Databases: Quickly, efficiently, and affordably load data into a traditional DBMS, NoSQL database, or AWS’ native data warehouse service (Amazon Redshift), and transform it into powerful cloud data analytics workhorse.
- Save Money: Reduce TCO with pay-as-you-go pricing and minimize significant upfront investments in hardware.
- Flexible, helping your organization become more agile.
- Integration: Integrate with data visualization and BI platforms like Tableau, Qlik, and Power BI, which can be used to create fast easy, interactive, and shareable visual analytics.
WCI guides your journey into AWS cloud adoption and helps you get rid of those burdensome licensing relationships.
Need help with AWS Data Analytics Platform?
As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, WCI offers specialized Amazon AWS consulting services and has a team of experts ready to help.
What’s the next step?
Other AWS Consulting Services from WCI:
- AWS Consulting
- AWS Cloud Migration
- Big Data on AWS
- AWS Cloud Data Management
- AWS Data Warehousing
- AWS Data Lakes
- AWS Workshop Immersion Day
- Data Strategy Services & Enterprise Data Strategy
- Business Intelligence (BI) Consulting & Enterprise BI Consulting
- Custom Development
- Data Cleansing
- Data Integration Services
- Master Data Management (MDM) Consulting
- Support & Training
Data-Analytics Platform on AWS
Can I integrate other apps that our company uses into AWS for data analysis?
Absolutely. Harmonizing data from numerous sources produces greater value over time.
What is the AWS Data Analytics Platform?
A suite of tools used in concert to deliver meaningful data to your users.
Why should I move my data analysis workloads to AWS?
AWS offers a secure infrastructure, rapid scalability, and the ability to process enormous volumes of data of any type, giving you an impressive competitive advantage in your market. Other benefits include:
- Becoming more agile.
- The ability to quickly scale and provision the resources you need on-demand.
- Quickly, efficiently, and affordably loading your data into a traditional DBMS, NoSQL database, or AWS’ native data warehouse service Amazon Redshift, and transforming it into an analytics-ready state.
- Reducing TCO with pay-as-you-go pricing and minimizing significant upfront investments in hardware.
- Easy integrations with data visualizationand BI platforms like Tableau, Qlik, and Power BI, which can be utilized to create fast, interactive, easy and shareable visual analytics.
Get AWS Cloud Analytics Help
As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, WCI offers specialized Amazon cloud analytics services. Whether you’re looking for AWS big data analytics, AWS data lake analytics, or aren’t sure… our experts are ready to save you frustration and money.