Big Data and Hadoop for Data Warehousing and BI
Business data is constantly growing in volume, size and complexity. With the addition of more information, businesses are struggling with how to process and interpret mass amounts of data without slowing down operations. As a result, Hadoop implementation is on the rise.
Whether the issue is with big data or large quantities of data, Hadoop helps to store, process and analyze massive amounts of data, as well as using predictive modeling to analyze and interpret customer behavior.
WCI’s areas of expertise with Hadoop consulting involves strategy, development, integration and optimization. We understand that each business is unique and provide strategic guidance based on individual goals in the area of big data management.
Reach out to WCI Consulting today to discuss:
- Practical uses of Hadoop
- Determining where Hadoop fits in with existing data architecture?
- Helping your organization find out where to start
- Finding out how to show value quickly with Hadoop
- Discussing with your business on what Hadoop really does
- Determining if your organization has big data or a lot of data and how to proceed with Hadoop based on your needs and goals
- How would your business benefit from using Hadoop?
- Find out if your organization is a good fit if you have structured data
- Can a business start small with Hadoop?
Not Sure if Hadoop is Right for You?
Predictive analytics are great, so is machine learning, but what if your business isn’t ready yet? Contact us and we’ll get the discussion rolling on if Hadoop still has a place in your current or long term strategy.
Hadoop Consulting from WCI
Contact us or fill out the form below to learn how we can discuss implementing Hadoop in your organization. We’ve been in business since 1998 and have seen all sorts of different environments in a variety of industries and by being vendor agnostic when it comes to solutions, we guarantee to have the focus be on your business goals.