Toreo Data Release Notes
- 2.2.1 Contexts
- Added support for contexts at configuration level
- 2.2.0 Prompts
- Added support for prompts at configuration level
- 2.1.4 Bug fixes
- Fixed logoff bug
- More readable logs
- 2.1.3 UI Transitions
- Moved Port and URL off main config
- Allowed for 20 queries per DSN
- 2.1.1 Drag and Drop
- Drag and drop objects for selection.
- UI enhancements to support drag and drop.
- 2.1.2 Added colors
- Objects are now colored.
- UI enhancements.
- 2.1.3 Bug Fixes
- Path element not showing up in UNV.
- Removed excessive logging.
- 2.1 Custom Filters
- Ability to define a custom filter set on an object.
- Includes LOV functionality.
- New dialog box and functions to support custom filters.
- UI updates.
- 2.0.4 Import & Export
- Addition of import/export functionality.
- Users can now save defined elements and import elements.
- UI updates for import/export.
- 2.0.5 Detail Objects
- Ability to use detail objects.
- 2.0.6 All Universe Support
- UNV and UNX formats now available for use.
- Minor enhancements to UI.
- 2.0.3 Preview
- Addition of preview function. Query is defined and a subset of results can now be previewed.
- UI updates for preview button.
- Minor performance enhancements.
- 2.0.1 Added SAP Universe Filters
- Ability to use predefined Universe filters.
- Cosmetic UI changes and additions.
- 2.0.2 Added Multi-Level Folders
- Addition of tree view for Universe objects.
- Ability to drill into and collapse classes containing objects.
- 2.0 SAP Universe Objects
- Ability to query using Universe objects from UNX format Universes.
- Includes – Naming, Edit, Multiple providers.
- 1.9.1 SAP BusinessObjects 4.1 Support
- Support for 4.1x platform.
- Minor updates for new release of SAP BusinessObjects.
- 1.9 Name Multi Data Provider (QaaWS)
- Ability to change the name of the QWAAS data provider on Edit mode. Name is reflected as table name in calling program.
- 1.8 Edit Data Provider (QaaWS)
- Ability to create QaaWS data provider, save, then edit after creation.
- UI improvements to accommodate work flow for edit capabilities.
- 1.7 Multi Data Provider (QaaWS)
- Added the ability to add multiple QaaWS data providers to a single connection. Each now appears as a table to the calling program.
- Minor UI improvements to accommodate multiple data providers.
- 1.6 AD (active directory)
- Added Active Directory as an option for authentication.
- Minor bug fixes to both 32 and 64b versions.
- 1.5 LDAP
- Added ability to use LDAP authentication from client machines.
- 1.4 Added 64 Bit compatibility
- Release of the 64b drivers for QaaWS, Webi, Deski and Crystal.
- Minor bug fixes to 32b version.
- 1.3 Crystal Reports Functionality
- Ability to use a published Crystal Report as a data source.
- Small performance enhancements for the QaaWS and Webi Drivers.
- 1.2 Deski Functionality
- Ability to use a published SAP BusinessObjects Desktop Intelligence report as a data source.
- Small enhancements for using a Webi report as a source.
- 1.1 Webi Functionality
- Ability to use an SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence report as a data source for Toreo Data added.
- Small performance enhancements for QaaWS driver.
- 1.0 ODBC QaaWS
- Initial release of Toreo Data using the published QaaWS.