Outsourced Business Intelligence Systems Support (OBISS) from WCI
With a focus on end users, this service ensure that our client’s business intelligence systems are running smoothly. We are your guarantee that when something unexpected comes up, you can have experts at your beck and call to make sure the issue is resolved before it becomes a problem.
“WCI has done such good work for us. Their data and business intelligence knowledge is extensive and their integrity and ethics just speak volumes. They’re just very easy and excellent to work with.” - VP of IT, Fluid Motions Company
At a fraction of the cost of a full-time consultant, WCI’s Outsourced BI Systems Support (OBISS) just makes sense for your bottom line. We are the best value when you factor in our years of experience and our knowledge of data and various tools sets. Through our unique offering you can have the peace of mind that your operations are running at an optimal level.
Tools We Support:
- SAP BusinessObjects
WCI’s Outsourced Business Intelligence Systems Support (OBISS) Provides:
- Ongoing daily support of user report issues and daily functioning of business intelligence applications. This can entail anything from scheduling, scheduling failures, report failures, report modification guidance and consistent audit report creation.
- Daily migrations of business intelligence reports.
- Daily logs of open request, failed schedules, reports and updates to business intelligence applications.
- Connection creation and modifications per user request and proper security set up.
- Answers to multiple questions pertaining to updates and advancements.
- First, second and third tier support for business intelligence systems.
- Coordinating and relaying information to the customer for enhancements and conversion projects.
- Weekly checks/calls to obtain and provide status to open and ongoing issues.
- Monthly reports and cleanup of Dev, Qual and Production environments.
- Creation of new security groups, adding users to existing groups, adding new groups to the system and give appropriate access to the servers.
- Weekly and bi-weekly meetings to discuss past, present and future support, upgrades and enhancements to systems and applications.
- Alpha and Beta testing for current software applications and environments.
- Flexibility for emergency request for all tools supported.
To find out more, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly!